November 1 @ 9:00 am - 4:40 pm
This Cardiology Symposium promises to deliver interesting and practical insights into commonly encountered clinical problems facing physicians in the emergency department, the outpatient clinic or on hospital wards and will include talks on:
- Mitral and aortic valve disease.
- An update on infective endocarditis.
- Imaging in adult patients with congenital heart disease, their management during medical emergencies and assessment of shunts.
- Separating reality from myth surrounding the relationship between elevated troponin concentrations and occlusion of epicardial coronary arteries.
- Device treatment for heart failure and prevention of further cardiac embolisation in patients with stroke.
Scotland’s Health on the Web may occasionally include health related event links to external websites.
If you have any queries about information accessed through links, you are advised to check directly with the organisation concerned.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.