- This event has passed.
Yorkhill Centenary Symposium: Celebrating a Century of Paediatric Care at RHSC Yorkhill
April 15, 2015
- Professor Lawrence Weaver – “Who Needs Children’s Hospitals”?
- Professor Brenda Gibson – “Laboratory /Oncology Services”
- Dr Tom Turner & Dr Helen Mactier – “The Development of Neonatal Services”
- Professor Gordon Dutton – “Developments in Paediatric Ophthalmology: The Yorkhill Contribution”
- Dr Alan Houston – “Cardiac Services : – The Decades and the Developments”
- Professor Helen Minnis – “Psychiatric Services”
- MEMORIAL LECTURE – Professor Robert Carachi
- Professor Jay Grosfeld – “Memorial Lecture, Professor Daniel Greer Young”
- Dr Kate McKay – “Letting Glasgow Flourish – A Short History of Community Child Health”
- Dr Margo Whiteford – “The Ever Changing World of Clinical Genetics”
- Mr Jonathan Best – “Yorkhill – Past, Present and the Future Children’s Hospital”
- Conclusion – Professor Forrester Cockburn
Scotland’s Health on the Web may occasionally include health related event links to external websites.
If you have any queries about information accessed through links, you are advised to check directly with the organisation concerned.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.